The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Friday, December 24, 2004

The Week is Over!

It's been a great week for the coffee shop website consultant. If you type in "triple grande caramel mocha" in google I come up number 4! Now, how can you beat that? I have the famous drink from starbucks beat.

Click http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/12/prweb187423.htm to view my first press release. It's a marketing tactic that I'll be using for all of my old and new websites. The press release is picked up my websites and news organizations throughout the world and works great to add inbound links (which Google loves).

It took mine only 2 days to have it show up on the web and be found in the search engines. Not too bad. This is a free service so if you have any questions send me an email and I'll get you all the info.


No comments: