The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

From the Cafe

Welcome to by Blog. I'm Eric Fransen and I'm a small business owner and website consultant. I consult about website design, marketing, hosting solutions, e-commece and anything in regards to website creation. This blog is two-fold. It will be here so people can keep track of my new sites, relevant website news, and my own personal ramblings about working out of a coffee shop. Not just any coffee shop, but currently a Starbucks on 156th and Dodge in Omaha, NE. I occassionally do a little work at a sandwich shop with high-speed wireless, but at this time they will be nameless. I'm also creating this blog to drive my website higher in the search engines. So yes... this is some what financially motivated. You can send a check to....

No comments: