The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Enjoy the Weekend

The weekend is here and it's much needed. A lot of great search engine optimization (SEO) took place this week.

Yahoo looks for keywords throughout the site to determine search engine placement so I've been changing text to make it relevent for the reader and the search engines. For example, the name "Two Harbors" is searched almost 1000 times per month, but a lot of companies are going for that "Two Harbors" key word. So I'm in the process of mixing in the "Two Harbors" key word with other relevent Two Harbors searches... like "high school" and "gift" and "lake superior", you get the picture. Anyways that's my week in a nutshell. The scarry part is I actually enjoy it. So if you are looking to get higher in the search engines send me an email and I can help.

No comments: