The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Search Engine Crazyiness from Google

Google searches have been crazy all weekend and into today. Many website owners have been frusterated as their first page listings have dropped below 100 pages. Although I haven't seen any big drops I do have a lot of sites that have moved quite a bit this weeked. I'm currently checking the rankings for www.blueskiesglassworks.com and they are holding pretty steady. If you type in "minnesota glassworks" in Yahoo, Google, and MSN they are number 1! Recycled Glass Earrings and Recycled Earrings also are top 10 results in both.

How's your search engine optimization? Send me an email and I'll let you know.

No comments: