The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Amway and Mary Kay

I am to the point in my life where I can point and call out an amway or mary kay presenter within 5 seconds of them sitting down in a coffee shop. Right now I have a Amway (quixtar...who are you trying to fool) behind me, and a Mary Kay presentation (you'll gain so much confidence!) in front of me. I'm trying to update a website - www.playingwithyarn.com - Check it out... very nice and great search engine optimization is happening and will continue to happen over the next 6 months, and all I hear is the amway guy tell the plan without telling who they are. It's Amway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to scream.... but I don't. I'm going to continue playing with yarn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From reading your blogs, I'd say it sounds as though you've gained something from overhearing that Mary Kay presentation? two completely disparate philosophies - Amway and Mary Kay... must've made your head spin?