The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Almost Done

I'm almost done with my days work. Some of today's highlights were setting up a couple of wireless internet login pages for one of my favorite clients, http://www.wi-figuys.com. The hotels are in Michigan and they will be providing wireless internet to their hotel guests.

I was told today that I'm the #1 customer at the 156th and Dodge Starbucks in Omaha, NE. Nobody comes more and stays longer. I'm not sure if I should be proud or apologize to my wife. I'll go for both....I'll be proud and apologize.

Some recent work was a website design job for the Voyageur Motel in Two Harbors. You can view the site at http://www.voyageur-motel.net. This site reuired website design, website consultation, and search engine optimization.

No comments: