The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Miami Construction

We live about 1/2 say between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale on the Intercoastal overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. I used to have a beautiful view.... but now I have a blue tarp on my window and my balcony was removed today.

We're in the midst of an 18 month renovation project. So now I lost my beautiful view and one of our balconies. The Miami construction company is doing a good job... I just hope they finish early as I already want my view back!

Have a nice weekend... I guess I'll have to go to the beach now to see the ocean. Poor Me.... :-)

Eric

No comments: