The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Eric Fransen Now Speaks Spanish

I have some great news.... I now speak Spanish! Not really, but I was on a television show in Peru a few nights ago and it looked/sounded like I speak Spanish:-)

My wife and I were the featured couple on the Discovery Health Channel during the birth of our 2nd daughter (Sarah Elisha) and now the show is on in about 10 countries throughout the world.

I do have a Learn Spanish on CD sitting on my bookshelf. At somepoint I will pull it out and learn some since I do live in South Florida. It would come handy time to time. The Hispanic Internet Marketing world is getting bigger and bigger and I'd like to get a slice of it:-)

No comments: