The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm

The Premier Online Marketing, Web Design and ECommerce Firm
Welcome to Premier Spot iMarketing's Blog. PremierSpot specializes in providing professional Web Design, Online Marketing and E Commerce solutions for our clients.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

More Visitors or Higher Conversion

If you had to choose between bringing in more visitors or raising your conversion rate what would you do?

I'm in the process of going through this issue right now and I chose to raise that conversion rate! By tweaking your pages, optimizing your content, eliminate any page errors, and making the buying process easier... you can help your bottom line quicker by raising conversion rates. It's not easy bringing in a visitor. It's even harder to convert a visitor to a buyer. But, once you get your conversion rate up to a good conversion percentage (varies by industry) you'll be set.

Remeber.... your website is like a "testing lab". You can make changes in minutes. Please do... the worst thing you can do is keep your site the same if you aren't making (enough) sales. Add content and make changes until it's where it needs/can be.

One of my bigger retail site has had a conversion percentage of 2.2% for the last few months. That's a little above average. This month we made a lot of format changes and our monthly converstion rate is up to 2.4%. That might not seem like much, but if you add in the increased sales and the average sale price and we've made an extra $3,900 this month just on the .2%. If you look just at this weeks conversion percentage and we are over 3.5%.... so it's working!

Now, after we get our page fixed where we want it we'll go after more visitors.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a adult search engine site. It pretty much covers ##SEARCH## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

WOW… this internet marketing plan blog just keeps getting better. I got some great ideas from this internet marketing plan posting. I can’t wait for the next internet marketing plan article

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay etailsolution softwareand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay etailsolution software so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Anonymous said...

Eric J. Fransen .... if that really is you :-) I am out looking for the latest information and details on Search Engine Optimization Software. Now - this post - doesn't exactly fit the bill perfectly, but you certainly grabbed my attention!

Anonymous said...

www.TheOnlinePromoters.com taught me things I knew nothing about plus the quality visitors they have can be geared toward any business, product or service on the planet! Check them out!

Anonymous said...

A great blog you have! Keep up the goodwork!

Feel free to visit my money site which has much of all the money related stuff.

The Best One-Time $6 Investment You'll Ever Make! $6 BY SIX MILLIONS pays me over an over again! Earn $6.00 for each sale, get *exclusive* products with reprint rights. Click here now: money

You are also welcome to browse the following websites:

Email Millions 100% Resale Rights
Email Marketing Cash Income online Business
$6 x 6 = $36,000,000 Cash Income Opportunity
Home Business
Blog Marketing
Healthcare and Fitness
Emai PayPal Members Spam Free
Nutritional Supplements
Vitamin Nutritional Supplements

Unknown said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Eric J. Fransen, I find it quite refreshing to occasionally find a post such as yours with a similar topic to my own interests. It somehow ads to ones little list of lifes experiences.

I seem to have a soft spot for blogs related to better traffic and /or sites that have a central theme around better traffic type items. I guess this comes from being a webmaster as well.

Once again Eric J. Fransen, thank you, hope you don't mind if I visit again next month. :-)